Version no. 2 of 31.05.2019
This privacy notice is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions set forth in Annex 2 of the Festival of Arts Presentation and applies to personal data collected through the Festival’s Facebook page, email, and those collected directly from Festival participants.
Your personal data is safe. Best Bridge Services Ltd., as an organizer and project manager, uses your personal data that you submit by filling out our enrollment forms or through the Bank’s POs to process the summer and Masterclass information in the The Festival of Arts or the recitals organized in Câmpina or Brebu (name, first name, e-mail, telephone number, age, etc.) only for the improvement and rendering of our services, the issuance of tax invoices, the fulfillment of the legal obligations and the legitimate requirements of to the banks between which the transactions are made (supplier – client). Providing your personal data to the Festival of Arts through the organizer of Best Bridge Services SRL is your consent. If you would like your personal information not to appear in our database, please make a request to the e-mail address of the Festival of Arts: firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise the data will be displayed in our database data for 5 years or the first deadline for changing the current law, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, after which they will be deleted from our database.
By reading this, you have become aware of your Rights on the basis of (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679:
• the right to information;
• the right of access to data;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to delete data (the “right to be forgotten”);
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to opposition;
• the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision;
• the right to address you to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts.