• 1994 – 1999 – Music School no. 3, Prof. Ion Ciofiac
• 1999 – 2006 – George Enescu High School of Music, Prof. Olivia Papa
• 2006 – 2010 – Graduate of the National University of Music Ciprian Porumbescu – Faculty of Musical Interpretation , Bucharest, Class Prof.Dr.Univ. Gabriel Croitoru.
• 2010 – 2012 – Master Studies within the National University of Music Bucharest – specialization in musical interpretation and stylistics, Class Prof. Dr. Univ. Gabriel Croitoru. She takes the dissertation exam in the June 2012 session.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION AWARDS:
- Third Prize, Silvia Serbescu, 1997;
- First Prize, Silvia Serbescu 1998;
- First Prize, In Memoriam Iosif Sava 1999;
- Second Prize, Music Olympics 1999, 2000, 2001;
- First Prize, Garabet Avachian 2002, 2006;
- First Prize, 2002 Music Olympics;
- First Prize, Giovani Talenti San Bartolomeo, Italy 2002, Violin and Chamber Music;
- First Prize, “Genoa 2002” Violin and Chamber Music;
- Mentions: National Music Olympics 2003, 2004;
- Second Prize, Galati Romantic Miniature, 2004;
- Second Prize, George Georgescu Tulcea 2004;
- Second Prize, Garabet Avakian 2005;
- Third Prize, National Music Olympiad 2006;
- Special Jury Prize for the song „The Fiddler” by George Enescu, ”Garabet Avakian”, Bucharest, 2005;
- First Prize and ”Remember Enescu” Special Prize, ”Victor Giuleanu” Contest, Chamber Music section, 2011;
- First Prize, Chamber Music section, ”Mihail Jora” Competition, Bucharest, 2011;
- Rapallo – Italy 2002;
- Tescani 2006 – Serban Lupu;
- Poiana Tapului 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 – Gabriel Croitoru
- Germany, December 2002, with pianist Csiky Boldiszar;
- holds a series of concerts in Italy and Romania with the Italian pianist Dario Bonuccelli;
- Germany 2008, in the Concerto Orchestra of the National University of Music Bucharest;
- Italy, 2009, in Orchestra Nationala Radio.
- Russia, 2010, in the George Enescu Philharmonic
- Germany, 2012, in the George Enescu Philharmonic
- Belgium, 2013, in the Bucharest Symphony Orchestra
- Romania, 2018, 100 x Enescu
Bucharest: Dalles Hall, “Music” Galleries, Nottara Museum, “George Enescu” Museum, Sutu Museum, UNITER, Writers’ Union, Children’s Palace, Italian Institute of Culture, Athenaeum in Bacau (chamber recital), Czech Cultural Center, TVRM, TVR Cultural, Radio Romania Cultural (2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007), Dinu Lipatti Memorial House, Ion Vinea-Giurgiu House of Culture, Brasov, Baia Mare, Sibiu, Munchenner Musikseminar – Germany, Recco, Rapallo and Genoa- Italy, Austria, France, etc.
In 2011 she represents, together with the chamber music band, the National University of Music Bucharest at the International Week of European Music Universities, which took place in Graz, Austria, March 2011.
CONCERTS ONLY WITH ORCHESTRA:
• The Athenaeum in Bacau, under the baton of master Ovidiu Balan, 2003;
• Romanian Youth, with chamber orchestra Dorin Teodorescu, conductor Cristian Lupes, 2007.
• National University of Music Bucharest, 2010
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION:
Rosanna Antonioni Rocca, Cristianno Rossi, Fabio Luz, Nevio Zanardi (Italy); Milton Masciadri (USA); Walter Krafft (Germany)
COLLABORATIONS WITH ORCHESTRAS AND ENSEMBLES:
He frequently collaborates in the Radio Chamber Orchestra, the National Radio Orchestra (2007-2010), and was a permanent collaborator of the ”George Enescu” Bucharest Philharmonic (2010-2013).
She is part of the Romanian Youth Orchestra (2009 – 2013).
Member of the Passione Quartet from 2013 to 2019, with which she performs in Bucharest and in the country (Small Hall of the Romanian Athenaeum, Great Hall of the Romanian Athenaeum, Enescu Museum, Sutu Museum, Iasi Metropolitan Library, Iasi Philharmonic, Bacau Municipal Theater, Bacau Philharmonic, etc.).
She participated with the conductor Cristian Lupes and Bucharest Festival Orchestra, in 2018, in the national tour Enescu x 100, giving concerts in Tescani – George Enescu Memorial House, Satu Mare Philharmonic, Oradea Philharmonic, Cluj-Napoca Philharmonic, Onesti, Cotroceni Museum Bucharest , “Oltenia” Craiova Philharmonic, Sibiu Philharmonic and the Great Hall of the Romanian Athenaeum in Bucharest. The project was resumed in 2019, with a concert held at the Timisoara Philharmonic.
Since 2013 she has been a full professor of Violin at the George Enescu National College of Music, Bucharest. During her teaching career, she has already won numerous awards with students at national and international competitions.